Here are two super easy recipes. The first, Cheesy Chicken Cups, is very kid-friendly. My kiddos enjoy helping me make them by “flattening” the biscuits before I put them in the muffin pan. The second recipe, Easy Chicken Casserole, is something I threw together years ago so I have no exact measurements. If you make casseroles, I’m sure it’s similar to those recipes. The common ingredient in both recipes is Cream Of Chicken soup. I use Campbell’s Healthy Request Cream of Chicken soup, but you can use other brands or types.
Easy Chicken Casserole
- 2 cups cooked diced chicken
- 1 package Egg Noodles (cooked)
- About 2 to 2.5 can of healthy request cream of chicken soup
- Milk (I just use the can from the cream of chicken soup as my measuring cup. About 1 can of milk or 1.5 cans depending on how wet/dry you want it)
- Shredded Cheese (used for topping)
- Frozen veggies (defrosted – about 1 cup) (I use peas & carrots, but anything is fine)
- Butter – melted (about a 1-2 TBL)
- Bread Crumbs (about 1/2 cup)
Instructions Preheat oven 350. Put cooked egg noodles, cream of chicken soup, and milk into casserole dish and mix. Add defrosted frozen veggies. Mix bread crumbs with melted butter. Sprinkle butter-breadcrumb mixture on top of casserole. Bake for about 15-20 minutes. Take out of oven. Sprinkle cheese on the top of casserole. Bake an additional 5-10 minutes.
Cheesy Chicken Cups
(Note: You can use other small veggies or none at all. I don’t put any veggies because the cups then overfill. Instead, I serve it with a side of veggies) Servings: 10
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken breast
- 10 Pillsbury Biscuits Grands Jr
- 1 can of healthy request cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup cup 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Instructions Preheat oven 400. Press biscuit into the bottom on muffin cups. Combine other ingredients except cheese, spoon mixture into biscuits sprinkle cheese on the top of each one. Bake for 12-15 minutes. * If you use the Healthy Request Cream of Chicken Soup and 2% Shredded Cheese, this recipe is WW (Weight Watchers) friendly.
About 3 points per Cheesy Chicken Cup UPDATED: PointsPlus value is 5 points per Cheesy Chicken cup.** Recipe originated from Weight Watchers website
** Check out other recipes HERE **