I love finding creative storage and organizing solutions and then sharing them with you. If you are looking for a way to organize your kid’s craft supplies, then check out these creative craft caddies.
- Organize kid’s markers, craft scissors and glue sticks in a Magnetic Caddy. Attach a magnet to the bottom of plastic cups and place in muffin pan.
- Use a Shower Caddy as a Kids Craft Caddy.
- Make a marker caddy from a paper drink holder. Read more about it on Smile Monsters.
- Create a Clothesline Craft Caddy using tin cans, glue gun, and a clothesline. Read more about it on The Long Thread.
- A lazy susan, soup can, yogurt, small bucket and some spray paint is what you need to make a cute and functional kids craft caddy. Read more about it on Coley’s Corner.