Although I often use reusable bags when I do my grocery shopping, plastic bags still make their way into my home. If you’re looking for a way to store plastic bags neatly, then read the following ideas:
- Storing plastic bags in a painted coffee can. Read more on Creating a House of Grace.
- Use an old Lysol wipes containers to hold plastic bags. Read more on Infarrantly Creative where Beckie will also show you how to fold the bags so they are interconnected and come out one at a time.
- Keep it simple and use a paper towel tube as a plastic bag storage.
- Repurpose a baby wipes container to store plastic bags.
- Store your plastic grocery bags in a tissue box.
Or you could just fold the plastic bags as small as possible and place in a container. This is what I do. I have a tupperware container at the bottom of my pantry where I place my folded bags.
You could fold plastic bags into a nice neat small triangle. I don’t fold my bags into a triangle. I do something similar to the tutorial HERE from Life You Way. But instead of securing with a loop, I take the ends of the two handles and loosely tie them together.
What do you do with your plastic grocery bags?