I love finding creative storage and organizing solutions and then sharing them with you. Here are a few ideas I found recently:
- Use a plastic cereal canister as a car trash can.
- Attach a flashlight to your fuze box. Use magnets for metal flashlights and strips of Velcro or strong double-sided adhesive tape for other types.
- Store your sheets in their pillowcases.
- Use garden hanging planters for storage and organization.
- Store your many cookie cutters by simply stacking them on a paper towel holder.