Last week, I gave you ideas on how to turn plain brown paper packages into pretty gift wrap. This post is about other creative gift wrapping ideas using paper and fabric.
- Use blank paper and have your kids draw on it.
- Use a shirt to wrap a present. It serves two purposes – it’s a gift and the wrapping.
- Wrap presents with recycled maps or print paper that looks like old-school nautical maps.
- Newspapers can also be great wrapping paper.
- Buy a pack of holiday sheet music and blow it up with a copy machine to use as gift wrap.
- Wrap gifts with fabric.
Do you wrap gifts in something other than traditional wrapping paper?
Find other creative gift wrapping ideas HERE.