If you are looking for some simple and inexpensive ways to wrap presents this holiday season, then try using brown paper packaging.
“Brown paper packages tied up with string. These are a few of my favorite things…” I love that song!
Anyways, here are some ideas for turning plain brown paper packages into pretty gift wrap.
- Tie pretty string or ribbon around it.
- Use stamps to decorate. You could simply stamp the person’s name, decorate with stamps all over or in a straight pattern. There are many creative possibilities.
- Make a snowflake using white or colored paper and place on top of brown paper gift wrap.
- Use decorative paper and wrap around package like a ribbon.
- Dress it up with doilies.
- Top with a bow such as a homemade newspaper rose gift bow.
- They say a picture’s worth a thousand words. Top your brown paper packages with a photocopy of a favorite picture.
Do you wrap gifts in brown paper such as kraft paper rolls, packaging paper or even grocery paper bags? How do you embellish it?
Find other creative gift wrapping ideas HERE.