Are you using a shoe organizer to organize things besides your shoes?! There are so many things a shoe organizer can store. I recently placed one in my laundry/mudroom closet to help control all our gloves, hats and scarves. I place the kids outdoor accessories at the bottom so they could reach it and the higher slots are for the grown ups.
Here are nine more ideas for using a shoe organizer.
- Organize small pantry items.
- Use it to keep things organized in your car.
- Store cords.
- Grow herbs in a shoe organizer.
- Use it as a “catch-all” storage.
- Organize stickers
- Hold toys.
- Store your craft supplies.
And since Christmas is coming next month, how about an Advent Calendar made from a shoe organizer.
There are probably plenty more ways to use a shoe organizer. Do you have other purposes for a shoe organizer?