Last week, I shared with you how to make adorable Thanksgiving Turkey Cups. It was a kids craft meant to hold sweet treats. This got me thinking about other Thanksgiving snacks I’ve seen. I was also recently asked on our Facebook page for snack ideas.
Here are some fun snack ideas for Thanksgiving.
- Make pilgrim hats using a chocolate wafer cookie and peanut butter cup.
- You could also make a pilgrim hats using a chocolate dipped marshmallow instead of a peanut butter cup.
- Put together a fun and healthy fruit turkey.
- Gobbling Turkey Apples are another great way to use fruit.
- Make turkeys using Oreos and candies.
- Bake some sweet handprint turkey cookies.
- Serve some cute turkey shaped sandwiches.
- Serve sweet acorn candies by putting together a Hershey kiss, nutter butter bite and mini chocolate chip.
- Another variation on the acorn candy treat is using a mini vanilla wafer cookie, mini butterscotch or peaut butter chip, and a Hershey kiss.
- Create acorn donut holes using donut holes, mini pretzel sticks, butter or chocolate frosting, and top with chocolate sprinkles, crumbled toffee bits or chopped peanuts.
Do you have any other fall or Thanksgiving snack ideas? Please share it with us in the comments.