A child’s handprint artwork and ornaments are great keepsake crafts. You can give them as a gift to grandparents and other loved ones.
I remember when a friend of mine made the cutest paper wreath using her daughter’s handprint as a template. She told me there were all sorts of Christmas kid projects you could do using their handprints. This conversation occurred over 5 years ago when my oldest daughter was a toddler. I did at the time make one with my daughter. I planned to take a picture of it today to show you in this post. Unfortunately, I can not find it. I’m sure it’s somewhere. I just have to keep looking.
Anyways, above is an example of a Handprint Christmas Wreath from Domestic in the City. It’s made out of felt but a paper one would look great also.
Listed below are other cute Handprint Christmas Craft ideas. Make a reindeer, a Christmas Tree, a snowman and/or Santa.
- Make a reindeer handprint using paper. You could easily make this one into an ornment.
- Create a reindeer handprint art.
- Paint a Christmas Tree using your child’s handprint.
- You could also make a handprint Christmas Tree using paper.
- I love this one – Create a handprint snowman ornament.
Have you made any handprint crafts?