I love finding creative storage and organizing solutions and then sharing them with you. Here are a few ideas I found recently for organizing drawers by using non-traditional drawer organizers/trays.
- Organize items by creating an Altoid Tin Drawer Organization.
- Use old bowls to organize drawers.
- Use an inexpensive muffin pan to organize small items.
- Repurpose an egg carton. Hold small items in the sections and larger items in the lid.
- Store small items in ice cube trays.
- Organize items in a drawer using tuna cans.
What do use as a drawer organizer?