I love finding creative storage and organizing solutions and then sharing them with you. Here are a few ideas I found recently for storing your jewelry using frames or boards. You are not only organizing your jewelry but you are displaying it like a piece of art.
- Use a frame and chicken wire to display and store your jewelry. Read the tutorial on According to Kelley.
- Store jewelry using knobs and pulls attached to a board. Image found on Better Homes and Gardens.
- Hang earrings using a frame and picture wires. Read the tutorial on Kevin & Amanda.
- Use a peg board and hooks to organizer and display jewelry. Read tutorial on The 36th Avenue.
- Make a Wine cork framed jewelry display.
- If wine corks are not your thing, then use a corkboard and frame to make a jewelry display board. Read about it on Tea Rose Home.
Do you organize your jewelry like any of the above suggestions? How do you organize your jewelry?