Are you looking for Valentine’s Day treats and cards you and your kids could make to give to their friends. Here are some fun ideas.
- POPpin Valentine – Make a POPpin Valentine treat using a microwave popcorn bag covered with scrapbook paper and label. Read more about it and get a printable on Go Team Duncan.
- I Dig You Valentine’s – Give this adorable Valentine gift using plastic shovels and candy.
- Fish Valentine – Make a Valentine’s Day treat using Swedish Fish. Read more about it on Bateman Buzz. (UPD: I recently made something similar with a printable HERE.)
- You Rock Valentine – Package Pop Rocks for a sweet Valentine that rocks. Read more about it on A Small Snippet.
Here are some cute homemade Valentine’s using lollipops.
- Make a Super Valentine. Read more about it on Zakka Life.
- Flower Lollipops. Read more about it on Skip to My Lou.
- Jolly Lollies – Mustachioed pop Valentine or Lolly-puckered mouth.
- Photo of child giving lollipop. Read more about it on Keepin’ It Real 24-7-365.
- Butterfly Lollipops. Read more about it on Skip to My Lou.
MORE HOMEMADE VALENTINE’S DAY CARD IDEAS:
We made some these cute You are just WRITE Valentine’s Day cards HERE.
We made some sweet Bursting with Happiness Valentine’s Day cards HERE.
Another Valentine’s Day card I created for my son – Minecraft Valentine’s Day printable cards.
And for a girly Valentine’s Day card, get these You’re a Gem Valentine’s Day printable cards.
Have you made any homemade Valentines lately? Please share in the comments.
Find other Valentine’s Day ideas HERE.