Are you looking for Valentine’s Day treats and cards you and your kids could make to give to their friends. Here are some fun ideas.
- POPpin Valentine – Make a POPpin Valentine treat using a microwave popcorn bag covered with scrapbook paper and label. Read more about it and get a printable on Go Team Duncan.
- I Dig You Valentine’s – Give this adorable Valentine gift using plastic shovels and candy.
- Fish Valentine – Make a Valentine’s Day treat using Swedish Fish. Read more about it on Bateman Buzz. (UPD: I recently made something similar with a printable HERE.)
- You Rock Valentine – Package Pop Rocks for a sweet Valentine that rocks. Read more about it on A Small Snippet.
Here are some cute homemade Valentine’s using lollipops.
- Make a Super Valentine. Read more about it on Zakka Life.
- Flower Lollipops. Read more about it on Skip to My Lou.
- Jolly Lollies – Mustachioed pop Valentine or Lolly-puckered mouth.
- Photo of child giving lollipop. Read more about it on Keepin’ It Real 24-7-365.
- Butterfly Lollipops. Read more about it on Skip to My Lou.
MORE HOMEMADE VALENTINE’S DAY CARD IDEAS:
We made some these cute You are just WRITE Valentine’s Day cards HERE.
We made some sweet Bursting with Happiness Valentine’s Day cards HERE.
Have you made any homemade Valentines lately? Please share in the comments.
Find other Valentine’s Day ideas HERE.