I love finding creative storage and organizing solutions and then sharing them with you. Last month, I told you about some creative organizing ideas for jewelry using frames or boards. Here are a few more creative ideas I found recently for storing your jewelry.
- Use a kitchen grater to hold earrings
- Turn an oven rack into a jewelry organizer. Read the tutorial on Just Sew Sassy. (Photo credit from Just Sew Sassy.)
- Make a Tree Branch Jewelry Organizer. (Photo found on Shelterness.)
- Use a towel rack and shower hooks to hang your necklaces. Read more about it on A Full Measure of Happiness.
- Turn a dessert stand into a jewelry holder. (Photo found on Express-O.)
Do you organize your jewelry like any of the above suggestions? How do you organize your jewelry?