I love finding creative storage and organizing solutions and then sharing them with you. Here are a few ideas for using a lazy Susan.
- Kitchen Pantry/Cabinets – The most common use but still worth mentioning. Keep spices and other pantry items organized.
- Fridge Turntable – Use a lazy Susan in your refrigerator.
- Organize Medicine – Organize your medicines in a lazy Susan.
- Cleaning Supplies – Store cleaning detergents on a rubber-top lazy Susan
- Craft Supplies – Store craft supplies in a lazy Susan. Keep your tools in reach on a table top of store in a cabinet or closet.
Do you use a lazy Susan? Where do you use a lazy Susan in your home?