I recently did a post which featured Homemade Valentine’s Day card ideas.
I shared this post with my kids and my daughter wants to give the School of Fish Valentine to her classmates. I found this cute idea on the blog, Bateman Buzz, but I originally didn’t see a printable for it. So, I made one and I am sharing our School of Fish Valentine printable HERE with you. (The Bateman Buzz recently shared a printable HERE.)
This Valentine printable would look sweet paired with Swedish Fish or Goldfish crackers.
Put the treats in a baggie, tie it up and attach the School of Fish Valentine printable.
See our other free printable Valentine’s Day cards:
- Bursting with Happiness Valentine’s Day Card printable
- Minecraft Valentine’s Day Card printable
- Wheelie Fun Valentine’s Day Card printable
- You are just WRITE Valentine’s Day Card printable
- You’re a Gem Valentine’s Day printable
You may also like our Handprint I LOVE You This Much card HERE.
Read about other homemade Valentine’s Day card ideas HERE.
Find other Valentine’s Day ideas HERE.