I love finding creative ideas and then sharing them with you. Here are a few ideas for using cupcake liners. Some are great for summertime.
- Use as a drip catcher for popsicles.
- Place make ahead ice scoops in cupcake liners and store in freezer until ready to eat.
- Cover glasses with cupcake liners (and insert a straw) to protect from bugs when outdoors.
- Serve candy, cookies or mini donuts inside cupcake liners at a party.
- Make a garland out of cupcake liners.
- Use cupcake liners as light embellishments.
- Top gifts with bows made out of cupcake liners.
- Use cupcake liners to pretty-up gifts. For example, top a votive with a cupcake liner and tie with a ribbon or place cupcake liner on top of a jar filled with jam and tie with string.